This mandatory training is only for the following schools listed below. For issues pertaining to attendance, please consult and await further instructions from your school administrator.
|Benavidez||Frost||Looscan||School at St. George|
|Codwell||Highland Heights||McGregor||Walnut Bend|
|Energized for Excellence||Kandy Stripe||Red||Young Scholars Academy|
Please bring the following materials to the training on March 13, 2014: PK DATA DIG (Venue: School at St. George Place – 5430 Hidalgo St. Houston, 713-625-1499)
- Class Assessment Data (directions on how to download and print these documents can be accessed through this link: https://hisdearlychildhood.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/access-assessments.pdf)
- Class Totals Report (BOY & MOY)
- Class Pie Charts (BOY & MOY)
- Frog Street Strategy Cards: Alliteration and Rhyming
3. Book: Building Math Skills and Concepts
For questions or concerns, call the Elementary School Office at 713-556-7100 and ask for Maria Boulouf (firstname.lastname@example.org).